Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Equivalent to continuous hierarchy

An equivalent to continuous hierarchy or network might be an energy hierarchy or network. I am not refering to the typical electric company. I am referring to energy in it's natural form. Gravity, electromagnetism and others. Would a nervous system be considered an energy network? What is the nervous system for gravity? Gravity seems to be centered on points of matter. Gravity between all the atoms in the universe creates a tremendously large network. Magnetism creates networks between magnetic objects. I believe that forces within atoms create very small networks. Gravity seems to travel in both directions of the network, and electromagnetism has definite poles to it. I don't know about atomic forces.

I guess typical physics would call these things fields and write equations to describe them.

No comments: